Re: [Question #79179]: I need a would like to make a ubuntu bootable disc but i can't figure out how

Tom proposed the following answer:
Hi :)

We can't help you put Xp back on your system unless you have bought an
Xp cd or already have a legitimate copy.  Even then there's a limit to
what we can do depending on who happens to be here.

We could help you fix the system so that it does pretty much everything that Windows can do and a whole lot more too.  Please ask us separate questions about each of the things you are having troubles with in Ubuntu so that we can try to help you fix them.  Often these troubles are a lot more trivial once you have someone helping
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+addquestion

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)