Re: [Question #79238]: DNS not resolving local addresses

Larry Jordan proposed the following answer:
     I'm pretty sure you will have to set up local addresses manually.  I don't have the need yet myself, and will be interested in exactly what people come up with for an answer to this, so I'm subscribing to the question.
     If no one else comes up with anything based on experience, I'll be happy to look through what I have and try to work it out with you.
     If you accept this as true and manage with your own research to come up with what you need, can you please post the basic steps back here for me (or for us)?