[Question #79256]: deleting a partition in UNR

I am running UNR in my netbook. I was attempting to hook up the netbook to an outside monitor, & accidentally changed the display on my netbook such that now; my menus (top & bottom) are above & below the screen. I could not figure out how to get back to the display properties, so I re-installed ubuntu, & merged my docs & files into a partition. So now I have  partition, one part  w/ my docs & files on it, & one that I am using to run UNR off of it. How do I delete one of the OS & the partition, so I can use all of my hard rive & all of my docs, files & programs. Help, please.

-The Doctor