Re: [Question #79191]: Desktop moves simply by click and drag!

Da CalebMan confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for the reply,

I dragged my Desktop into '/home/*user*/Media/Animation'
(I like to make animations) While I was re-categorizing my files.

I took your advice and stopped using 'Sudo nautilus' I use this very
often and it would've been a disaster to mess it all up. I tried
'gksudo' to do reposition it, but Nautilus will NOT let me delete the
original file. Mess up my system or not, I should be able to modify my
files, but using a special command to do it, I can understand.

Thanks,
~Caleb