Re: [Question #79061]: Can't change album art

Question #79061 on rhythmbox in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rhythmbox/+question/79061

CJ Collins confirmed that the question is solved:
Well, I more or less solved my problem. I learned from another forum
that I can change the album art by dragging the right picture over the
wrong picture while the album is playing. That worked.

I still don't know where rhythmbox stores the cover art.