Re: [Question #78766]: used up too much memory space

Tom proposed the following answer:
If you can right-click on sda2 and do "Swap On" then you should be able
to notice a bit of an improvement in speed :))  Booting into the hard-
drive after that should automatically do "Swap On" so don't worry about
that.

Then hopefully tomorrow we can work through installing to sda3 because
we have to use "Manual Partitioning" and set the Mount Point of sda3 to
/ and the mount point of sda1 to /home.  I think it's probably better to
do the install tomorrow.

Good luck with setting the Swap On tho
Regards from
Tom :)