[Question #79335]: connect button when connecting to WPA locked

By mistake i put in the wrong key for my WPA security key when i was connecting to my wireles router now when i try to connect with the right key the connect button stays locked and i am not allowed to connect. I have even manually configurated my wireless connection but when its connected that way i get nothing the web browser doesn't work I need hep on how to connect back to it.

P.S
I have a brand new Dell Mini