[Question #79355]: Kubuntu 9.04 doesn't connect to any wireless network

New question #79355 on Ubuntu:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/79355

First of all let's go a little bit on details.
Dell Inspiron 6400
Network wlan0 has Intel 3945ABG driver
Installed Kubuntu 9.04
Now let's go straight to the point. Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04 does not encounter any problem to connect to my wireless network with the same parameters above mentioned, but with Kubuntu that is another story. It detects all the wireless networks around me and when I want to connect to my network it asks me for the password. I give the password and after a while it still asks for the password, and so on. My wireless network has a WEP encryption and it has no connection problems with Ubuntu or Windows, so why does it have problems with Kubuntu?
Hope this issue won't last forever.