Team Introductions

I figured now would be a good time for everyone to go ahead and introduce
themselves. List out specialties and what parts of computers really
interest you. What part of the world/timezone you reside in would be nice
too. That way we can target future members for different timezone and make
sure to spread our talent out.

Most of you already know who I am so I will keep it short. :)

*About Me*
I live in Charleston, SC (-5:00 EST). I am a Redhat/CENTOS/Fedora System
Admin by day but my real love is in the Ubuntu community. All my boxes at
home run Ubuntu or some form of Debian. I have been using Ubuntu since
07.10 (October, 2007).

*Specialties*
I'd like to consider myself a jack of all trades. I know a lot about a wide
range of topics but I'm not a "expert" at any of them. One thing that has
always fascinated me is security. I love pentesting and breaking into
systems to strengthen them.

My wiki with more information can be found
here<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Caboose885>
.

Thanks,
Drew
a.k.a. Caboose885
PS You can give as much or as little information as you want. Just do what
you are comfortable with.

Follow ups