Re: Team Introductions

Hi folks,

_*About Me
*_I live in Cambridgeshire, UK (GMT). I'm an A-level student (for 16-18 year-olds, studying four subjects to a higher level), but when I get spare time (unfortunately rarely) I like to help out on UF. I don't consider myself a 'fan' of Ubuntu like some others do, it's simply a very practical tool to get a job done fast.

*_Specialities
_*Programming is probably my best skill, but I also know something about document preparation, desktop environments, and building software, and a little about almost everything. I like to dabble.

I do have a wiki page, but it is unfortunately rather outdated. I'll get around to it one day.

Cheers,

Michael

PS You probably know me better as MG&TL from the forums.