ubuntugis team mailing list archive

Re: UbuntuGIS Thermometer script

Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 07:40:14AM +1100, Cameron Shorter wrote:
Francesco,
I've stalled a bit on this email thread.
Do you mind if I commit my changes to your debian-gis script as an
updated version of your script? (My preference)
The alternative is for me to branch the script.

I don't have a good location to store the generated package
thermometer html page. Do you mind copying it to:
http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/debiangis-status.html

I would arrange to generate an ubuntugis-status.html using a different branch
of the script, if you agree. it's quite easy running the same script in dual mode on the basis of a suitable command line arg for instance.

Good idea, I'll adjust the script to have an "-u" option or similar for ubuntu format. Give me a week or so to get back to it.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally