ubuntugis team mailing list archive

Re: You are being removed from UbuntuGIS, please subscribe to new email list

As explained earlier, we are closing the ubuntugis project to only
those people who are actively contributing, I'm about to unsubscribe
everyone from https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis

If you are just wanting to keep in touch, please join the email list
at: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu

And if you are ready to contribute, discuss it with us on the above email list.
Hope to be talking with you soon.