From: Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph <lyz@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Startubuntu] StartUbuntu leaflet
To: Pierre van Male <vmalep@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: startubuntu <startubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/poster/start-ubuntu-addis-announcement

> The Xubuntu team is creating a variation that replaces Mint with
> Xubuntu. Are you able to provide .svg files? We're having trouble
> embedding images in the .sla file.

Thanks to Pierre for following up off-list and getting us the files we
needed. Thanks also to Robert Streeter who offered up some help!

Pasi Lallinaho and I spent the past day passing drafts back and forth
and now have a Xubuntu alternate version of the flyer all ready and
uploaded to spreadubuntu.org

A4 size:
http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/poster/startubuntu-xubuntu-flyer-a4

US Letter size:
http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/poster/startubuntu-xubuntu-flyer-us-letter

http://www.princessleia.com

This is one of the great initiatives by StartUbuntu Community :D

The idea is simple: Spread the word of StartUbuntu and offer an alternative
for Windows XP Users. Ubuntu GNOME is part of StartUbuntu Project. There
are indeed many machines which can handle Ubuntu GNOME.

We do need to create something like that. Ubuntu on the left side and
Ubuntu GNOME on the right side, just like the design by our cousins on
Xubuntu Team.

@Artwork Team
Can you guys do something nice and upload it to:
spreadubuntu.org

And share it here so that I can also post it on StartUbuntu Social Media
Channels?

All the flavors should participate IMHO and we do need to support each
other :)

Thank you!

P.S.
Thanks again Lyz and Pierre for everything!

--
Best Regards,
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>