ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Blueprint artwork-trusty-tahr] Artwork for Trusty Tahr

One question: is there any interest of any member that I continue to finish
the UGTheme?
I do wonder as I got neither suggestion nor comment till now on my proposed
addon-theme

PS: I just noticed an error in actual daily builds: if you choose while
installing Luxembourg or Brussels the coordinates of the location point on
the graphics are wrong