ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Blueprint logo-roundel-redesign] Ubuntu GNOME logo redesign

I like the way it's heading. But as Ali said, it's probably a headache and
the brand is already being used in tons of sites (external ones). It would
never catch on, old Ubuntu's one is still being misused everywhere. I don't
know :(