ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Blueprint logo-roundel-redesign] Ubuntu GNOME logo redesign

I think the change of the logo is quite important. 4 seems also the best choice for me.
It's in my opinion necessary to show more the own identity.- there must be at least a small visible (a part from older gnome nautilus-look :) difference to other gnome distributions

I will post this proposition also apart -but we really have to improve  intternal communication. Launchpad is fine for code, but not for communication.
In my job I also do project management-and server administration.
What do you think about that I install a time tracking/project management system for our internal communication, tree-view communication, task attribution , mails with attachment etc ...
Could be online within 72hrs
What software does not matter for me, can install on one of my external  servers quite anything