ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Blueprint logo-roundel-redesign] Ubuntu GNOME logo redesign

Hi
Just one question:
Do  you think that communication and task splitting with blueprints etc is
the right way?
I am managing several servers
I could install on one of them a time tracking , task or project management
system
... would be a better solution in my opinion (even if its not for the Lts
now. But such a solution could be installed in 3-4 days