ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

[Artwork Team] Weekly Report

DONE PROGRESS SO FAR
1. Update the logo on our social media channels.
2. Finish the wallpaper contest submission period.

TODO
1. Select wallpaper contest winners. The process will be explained when
everything is ready.
2. Review ubiquity slides. Now that we are approaching Beta 1 we are ready
to move on and rethink the features we are promoting and how they are
described.
3. StartUbuntu: we only need a nice description of Ubuntu GNOME to finish
the flyers.

It may seem lots of work but we'll make it without problem if we organise
well.

Now a general comment on this cycle work. We've made mistakes in our work
flow and our external communication, but I'm sure we'll be a lot more
organised for 14.10.

Follow ups