ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork Team] Weekly Report

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 2:56 AM, Alfredo Hernández <
aldomann.designs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> DONE PROGRESS SO FAR
> 1. Update the logo on our social media channels.
> 2. Finish the wallpaper contest submission period.
>
> TODO
> 1. Select wallpaper contest winners. The process will be explained when
> everything is ready.
> 2. Review ubiquity slides. Now that we are approaching Beta 1 we are ready
> to move on and rethink the features we are promoting and how they are
> described.
> 3. StartUbuntu: we only need a nice description of Ubuntu GNOME to finish
> the flyers.
>
> It may seem lots of work but we'll make it without problem if we organise
> well.
>
> Now a general comment on this cycle work. We've made mistakes in our work
> flow and our external communication, but I'm sure we'll be a lot more
> organised for 14.10.
>
> --

Hi Alfredo and everyone,

Many thanks :D

http://ubuntugnome.org/artwork-team-weekly-report/

I highly appreciate your efforts to send this report. Well done!

P.S.
@Everyone

I will be away from the keyboard for some hours so don't expect a super
quick reply :P

Best Regards,