ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Welcome Patrik

Hi, Patrik, feel free to join the https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugnome-artwork
page and join the mailing list.

Ubuntu GNOME is not a distribution where you could expect a lot of design
work, specially in the desktop, as we try to give a pure GNOME experience,
but there's definitely things to do out there.

Is there any task you are interested the most?
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved/Roles#Artwork_.26_Design-1

In short, the tasks for every cycle are these:

   - Update the ubiquity screenshots and stuff, though we are planning to
   do a brand new design this cycle (15.04).
   - Wallpaper contest (this is actually just "administrative stuff", but
   actually requires lots of work; ask Satyajit :P).
   - Update social media images and things.

For this cycle we are additionally working in this areas:

   - New website.
   - New logo.

Cheers,
Alfredo