ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Let's agree on the visual identity

That's the idea. It may suffer some little polishing, but the basic shape
is there.

By now we can use without problems the current FULL logo (i.e., just the
roundel is wrong). As soon as we have a definite design, we will
immediately gain more freedom in the ways we can use the logo.