ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Call for enhanced collaboration

Good Morning All,
Hangouts and Mailing Lists are best for me as I always have a few mobile
devices with me at all times. IRC is also a great option for when I am at
my computer.

I have all of my contact info on my Wiki Page (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KeithIMyers)