ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Your message to Ubuntu-GNOME awaits moderator approval

Yes, I just got that same message with my previous response (Included Below)

 completely understand Patrik and am willing to make as many sacrifices as
needed to ensure that this gets done. Remember, I am not a designer so
don't let me interrupt your best practices. As long as we can all agree and
act on it, I am fine with anything.