ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Web Site Screenshots

I am also ready and yes, a separate group discussion/chat would be better
so that it won't disturb other folks here (secondary would be that email
chats are a bit confusing at times). Or otherwise, Skype works too.

About the drives, I guess Dropbox/OneDrive/Google Drive are similar (at
least for me). So I am fine with whatever you all decide upon.

And yeah. I will also contribute as much as possible(that goes without
saying).

Can everybody who is contributing tell their location/GMT so that we could
have a better understanding of when to disturb each other?
Mine would be Mumbai, India (GMT +5:30)