ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork] Ubuntu GNOME - the new logo by Patrik Bubak

If the symbol will never appear without the text, then what you say is
true.  However, if the symbol part will also be *standalone*, which I would
prefer then the footprint is very important.

I'm new to the group, so have no knowledge of previous discussions. All I
can say, from one user's perspective, is that the present logo is
excellent. The footprint says 'gnome' and the circle says 'ubuntu'. I'm
even planning of making myself a t-shirt with just the logo. Obviously,
this just one person's subjective opinion.

Regards,

*Charlie*