ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork] Ubuntu GNOME - the new logo by Patrik Bubak

In a standalone logo, when you show a GNOME footprint, it basically screams
GNOME, and the identity of Ubuntu GNOME is lost.

Satyajit Sahoo
UX Designer
Behance Profile <https://www.behance.net/satyajitha28c7>

We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? — The Doctor,
Season 5, Episode 13.