ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork] Ubuntu GNOME - the new logo by Patrik Bubak

Wow,

I have been a professional graphic designer for 20 years. I must admit I
really do love this design. I would be most proud to stand behind it!!!

Job well done!

Selwyn Orren | +27 72 270 9321 | +27 86 218 6897 | skype: selwynorren |
http://www.linuxweb.co.za | selwyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
http://about.me/selwynorren