ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork] Ubuntu GNOME - the new logo by Patrik Bubak

I fully understand why the 'foot' should not be used.

I'm not clear if the new log design has been concluded, so here is my
design effort.  I heard recently that a Google study showed that people
relate more to logos that resemble faces. Also, I hope you can see the U &
G in the design.  Maybe the angle needs adjusting and/or the circle sizes.

[image: Inline images 1]

Regards,

*Charlie*