ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: First official wallpaper

Hi Patrik,
  That looks awesome, however I am not really a fan of having branded wallpapers, but really its the artwork's team call on whether to use it.
Perhaps you could use some variant of it for the plymouth (boot) screen?

Tim