ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork report] Wily Werewolf cycle.

We are working on it to finish those bits ASAP.

Thanks for offering your help with Plymouth. We wanted to make a spinning
animation around the roundel, I've tried to change the code but I cry every
time I open it. Basically we would need a bunch of sprites centred in the
roundel (it would be nice if we could modify the amount of sprites and the
timing between them on demand easily).

Cheers,
Alfredo