ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Default wallpaper for Wily

ok, like I said its the artwork teams call. atleast its not as in your face as the original design I guess.

However 7MB for a default background seems a bit excessive! Can the size be cut down?

What about the lock screen?

Tim