ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Default wallpaper for Wily

This is the best I could get out of it without losing quality.

As far as the lock screen goes we didn't have that prepared to be
honest, so I took the opportunity to improvise and figured we could use
the same, only in a different colour variation (desaturated).

Try it out yourself and let me know.

--
Sent using Evolution from Ubuntu