Subject: Re: [Ubuntugnome-artwork] UIFS for Wily - wallpapers
Time (UTC): September 24 2015 3:37 am
From: amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx
To: bubapa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: darkxst@xxxxxxxxxxx,aldomann.designs@xxxxxxxxx,ubuntugnome-artwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 1:34 PM, Ali/amjjawad <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 12:04 AM, Patrik Bubák <bubapa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Tim, Alfredo,

please see https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+bug/1498929

I'm not sure did I do it correctly though.

I noticed you guys were chatting on IRC last night but I was dead tired and was unable to write a single word.

So, after all the discussion and brainstorming, the logo won't be included? I see :)
Speaking of the new logo, can anyone of the artwork team prepare an official announcement so that I can publish that?

Until this very moment, we haven't done that, by the way :)
We seriously need to solve this. I shouldn't be the one and only one who publish each and every news about Ubuntu GNOME. We should work as a team.

P.S.

Maybe I should follow Patrik's approach and never ask for people's opinion with needed changes to our project/team :P hehe

I mean, as Patrik always say: if we are going to ask each and everyone and wait for their feedback, we would need years.
The merge and the new structure of the team should be ready before 15.10 and seriously, we should NOT focus on the names of the sub-teams but rather the function of each sub-team :)

[Learn about how to protect yourself on the internet](https://prism-break.org/en/)

[Why it is important to encrypt your communications](https://freedom.press/encryption-works)
[An easy how-to guide to PGP (Pretty Good Privacy)](https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/)

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.