ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: [Brainstorming] The Real Fun Has Just Started

Hi Again,

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming
>
> Some blueprints are waiting for you to have a look :)
>
> YES, the planning for Trusty Tahr (14.04) has already started.
>
> The real hard work will start right after the vUDS which will be from
> 19-21 of Nov, 2013 :)
>
> More Information about Ubuntu GNOME Brainstorming Team:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Brainstorming
>
> Everything is explained on that Wiki Page!

Please note that the blueprints can be used by any member of the family,
not only team leaders :)

This is how to edit the whiteboard:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Brainstorming#How_To_Edit_The_Whiteboard_on_Blueprints

You are required to discuss on the blueprints (editing the whiteboard) and

> Should you have any Q, please ask me and I will be more than glad to help!

Send it to the mailing list of the brainstorming team (you can CC the main
mailing list if you wish).

> Thank you for choosing and using Ubuntu GNOME. Let's make this cycle the
> best ever, shall we? :)
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
> Best Regards,
> amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
> Areas of Involvement <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement>
> My Projects <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Projects>