ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

[Brainstorming] The Real Fun Has Just Started

Hello Team,

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming

Some blueprints are waiting for you to have a look :)

YES, the planning for Trusty Tahr (14.04) has already started.

The real hard work will start right after the vUDS which will be from 19-21
of Nov, 2013 :)

More Information about Ubuntu GNOME Brainstorming Team:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Brainstorming

Everything is explained on that Wiki Page!

Should you have any Q, please ask me and I will be more than glad to help!

Thank you for choosing and using Ubuntu GNOME. Let's make this cycle the
best ever, shall we? :)

Thank you!

Best Regards,