ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

I really love the Howto page

I really love how the Howto Wiki page is going.

What I have updated:

1. I renamed the two general sections to "Ubuntu GNOME Basic Howto" and "Ubuntu GNOME Advanced Howto". I prefer "Howto" than "HowTo", because I saw that on the Ubuntu help site the two words are written with only one capital letter.
2. I added some information about mounting, unmounting and formatting a USB flash drive via Terminal.
3. A little style fixes of some sentences with improved structures and proper terms.

I want to say thanks to James again for his work.

The Howto page is growing and that makes me feel happy about Ubuntu GNOME.

Good work, team!

Follow ups