ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: I really love the Howto page

On 12/15/2013 04:41 PM, ???? ?????? wrote:
> I really love how the Howto Wiki page is going.
>
> What I have updated:
>
> 1. I renamed the two general sections to "Ubuntu GNOME Basic Howto"
> and "Ubuntu GNOME Advanced Howto". I prefer "Howto" than "HowTo",
> because I saw that on the Ubuntu help site the two words are written
> with only one capital letter.
> 2. I added some information about mounting, unmounting and formatting
> a USB flash drive via Terminal.
> 3. A little style fixes of some sentences with improved structures and
> proper terms.
>
> I want to say thanks to James again for his work.
>
> The Howto page is growing and that makes me feel happy about Ubuntu GNOME.
>
> Good work, team!

Also worth noting here is that if anyone has ideas for what should
appear on the page or wants to know what we still need to add, you can
find or contribute that information on
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/ubuntugnome-howtos
.  That will help us stay organized and moving forward as rapidly as
possible.

--
James Vorderbruggen
/UbuntuGNOME Wiki and Documentation Team/