ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Out for the holidays

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Иван Иванов <inivanoff1@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello, team members,

Hi,

> I am leaving my home town for the holidays and I will not be available for
> work around a week or two.
>
> Have a great time during this time and I will catch you soon!
>
> --

First of all, allow me to thank you for being the best when it comes to
internal communications. This is very important to keep everyone informed.
It does not matter what is your role/task, keeping your team informed about
everything is the quality that I am looking at in our teams and community.
Trust me, other communities, even the major players with important roles
don't even communicate so what you are doing is the RIGHT thing. Please,
keep it up and we should follow your steps :)

As for vacation, don't worry, everything will be fine. Enjoy your
vacation/holiday and have a wonderful and great time.

All the best and Happy New Year and if you celebrate the Christmas then
Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Thank you!

Best Regards,