 -------- Оригинално писмо --------

От: "Ali Linx (amjjawad)" amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx

Относно: [Ubuntugnome-wiki-docs] Reminder!

До: ubuntugnome-wiki-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Изпратено на: Понеделник, 2013, Декември 23 21:42:45 EET

     Hi,

     While I do appreciate the hard work and the continuous contributions to the Wiki Area of Ubuntu GNOME Community, kindly be informed (reminder) that in order to be extra helpful, let's do everything the best way and the right way. Having that said, I am still disappointed that few simple yet super important points are not yet followed:

    1- Whenever new page is created, no one is adding that to the Wiki Map and for now, I can follow up and update the Wiki Map but in the future, we might need to create more pages in short time and then, the Wiki Area will be a MESS. The reason why I have created the Wiki Map is to prevent such mess to take place.

    2- Adding comments after each and every edit. I am not too sure why we can't maintain that? it is super easy :)

3- Subscribing to the Wiki Pages

       All these are well explained here:
        https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/DocumentationTeam

       I am not sure why these 3 points are not yet followed correctly but I can tell it is because we are excited and so eager to update the Wiki area and make it as good as it gets. I understand that if this is the real reason. However, let's do thing the best way. I know nothing is perfect but let's be as close as possible to perfection :)

       As always, if you are in doubt, just ask.

       Thank you for all the hard work, I am proud of this team. I think it is by far the most active team ;)

Best Regards,

           amjjawad

          Areas of Involvement

         My Projects

Усети спортния дух на Issey Miyake L’eau D’issey SPORT само за 30лв
http://parfiumbg.com/armani-acqua-di-gio-essenza-edp-75ml-za-mzhe-p-499.html

Follow ups