ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

I like the communication

Ali, thank you for your words again. I totally accept these words and what I mostly like in our team is the communication by using the mailing list (and in the blueprints, too). That is very important and I understand that our work have to be in one shape for better organization of the tasks.

Thank you for adding me to the administrators.

We have a lot of new work to be done and we can go forward for doing it, but such reminders are also very important, because they solve some team work questions.

I am happy to be in such a team. I think Ubuntu GNOME team is best of the best!

Good night now from me, boys, and I will catch you soon.

Остави се свежия бриз да те залее с Light Blue от D&G за жени 30лв
http://parfiumbg.com/christian-dior-addict-100ml-za-zheni-p-450.html

Follow ups