ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: I like the communication

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 2:05 AM, Иван Иванов <inivanoff1@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Ali, thank you for your words again.

You most welcome :)

> I totally accept these words and what I mostly like in our team is the
> communication by using the mailing list (and in the blueprints, too).

Yes, we are doing great so far :) let's keep it up!

> That is very important and I understand that our work have to be in one
> shape for better organization of the tasks.

Indeed :)

> Thank you for adding me to the administrators.

You earned it :)

> We have a lot of new work to be done and we can go forward for doing it,
> but such reminders are also very important, because they solve some team
> work questions.

Yes, that is why I am sending reminders whenever needed :D

As for the 'more' work part, I suggest to wait until we meet on Google
Hangout :) how about that?

> I am happy to be in such a team. I think Ubuntu GNOME team is best of the
> best!

I am happy too but there are a lot to be achieved so that we can say it
loudly and proudly that we are THE BEST! :D

> Good night now from me, boys, and I will catch you soon.

Good night, sweet dreams and see you soon :)

Best Regards,