 -------- Оригинално писмо --------

От: cprofitt cprofitt@xxxxxxxxxx

Относно: [Ubuntugnome-wiki-docs] Ubuntu Gnome - WIki

До: amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx

Изпратено на: Събота, 2013, Декември 28 18:01:30 EET

Hello Everyone:

I noticed that the Ubuntu Gnome team has started a wiki and wanted to

advert your attention to the structure of the Ubuntu wikis.

Currently there are two main wiki areas:

wiki.ubuntu.com -- which is for people and teams.

help.ubuntu.com/community -- which is for how-to documentation for

Ubuntu and Ubuntu flavors.

Other flavors on help.ubuntu.com/community

      *  https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu

      *  https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Kubuntu

While it is not mandatory to move any existing pages I believe it would

help to move how-to pages to the help.ubuntu.com/community section and

leave details about team organization on wiki.ubuntu.com. That is what

the community is used too so new Gnome Ubuntu users will likely be told

to search help.ubuntu.com/community for how-to documentation.

I noticed you were inspired by the Lubuntu page

( https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LubuntuLinks);  you will notice that

several of their links point to the help.ubuntu.com/community site.

I would also suggest having your wiki admins join the Ubuntu

Documentation team. ( https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam)

cprofitt  cprofitt@xxxxxxxxxx >

Ubuntu Community Council

Ubuntu Documentation Team