ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Xubuntu Documentation

We can transfer our Howto tutorials to help.ubuntu.com as the Lubuntu team has done that on
   https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation

Because help.ubuntu.com is a site for help, tutorials and howtos and the Ubuntu Wiki pages are more for team information.

We can wait for an answer from Ali to hear his opinion. This is a
topic for discussion between the three of us, but I really don't know
when we are going to meet online...