ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

[Team Announcement] Ubuntu GNOME Team is Growing

Dear Ubuntu GNOME Community (Members and Users),

Kindly have a read at our latest announcement:

http://ubuntugnome.org/ubuntu-gnome-team-is-growing/

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome our new contributors and thank
them personally for showing a great interest to join us, help us and
support us. It is great that we are growing and above all, the quality of
this growth. I trust the new contributors will help us to be even better
and definitely looking forward for more and more contributions :)

Should you feel that you can help, don't hesitate to join because we do
need you:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved

Choose the area you feel you can give your best to:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/SubTeams

Thank you for choosing and using Ubuntu GNOME and welcome to all our new
contributors :)
Each and every contribution is highly needed and appreciated!

Best Regards,