ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu GNOME Roadmap for Trusty Tahr

Hi everyone,

FYI:

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 5:20 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> In case you haven't yet noticed, I have taken the time yesterday to work
> on many things (think, plan, write, etc) and I am done of many Blueprints
> (2 left though because I felt so tired and couldn't carry on) and to
> summarize all that, I registered new one under the name of:
>

> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/ubuntugnome-trusty-tahr-roadmap
>
> This blueprint has ALL the other 6 blueprints and each are linked, etc.
> So, you should not be lost whenever you have a look :)
>

> *I am done
> with:https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/artwork-roadmap
> <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/artwork-roadmap>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/communications-roadmap
> <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/communications-roadmap>https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/doc-wiki-roadmap
> <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/doc-wiki-roadmap>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/qa-roadmap
> <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/qa-roadmap>*
>
> I also have worked on other blueprints more or less related to the above
> ones.
>
> In order to move forward, you are required, please, to have a read at
> these and vote as explained.
>
> HOWTO Do that?
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Brainstorming
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Brainstorming#How_To_Edit_The_Whiteboard_on_Blueprints
>
> Each blueprint has detailed explanation :)
> So, even if this is your very first time on Launchpad, you still should be
> good. If you are still in doubt, just ask. All what you need to do is a
> Launchpad account :)
>

> I do hope before 1-1-2014 we are done from this. I maybe asking for too
> much but I am afraid we have no much time left.

Today, is 2nd of Jan, 2014 and the deadline for discussion is over :)

> I still do need to steal sometime from my real life time for the other two
> blueprints.
>
> @Tim
> I will need your help for:
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/packaging-roadmap
>
> For the 4 blueprints I edited, I did my best to keep the suggestions as
> simple and short as possible. So, the Max I had to go was 5 suggestions for
> one and the rest have 4.
>
> Since you are the developer, I believe you will be able to edit the noted
> blueprint better :)
>
> @Everyone
> Please, DO NOT reply the email with your vote, please do edit the White
> board as explained.
>
> Thank you!
> P.S.
> The ones in red color are the ones you need to review and vote on :)
>
> --
> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
> Best Regards,
> amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
> Areas of Involvement <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement>
> My Projects <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Projects>

Today, will be dedicated to review each and very blueprint and finish all
the pending paper work, etc.

We need to understand that the planning stage is 'too' late for now. We
'must' be in the 'implementation' stage now.

Thank you!

Best Regards,