ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

[Updates] New Page (Wiki Map), OneStopPage and more

Hi,

New Page has been created:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/WikiMap

This will make it much easier to update the Wiki Map by 'only' the members
of this team :) I don't think newcomers to the Wiki System of Ubuntu is
able to do that while:

<<Include(UbuntuGNOME/WikiMap)>>

does exist :)

Because that page (Wiki Map) is super important, it is kind of friendly
protection - I have learned that from:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Roadmap

Also, The OneStopPage has been updated to reflect the new change:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage

And, of course:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/DocumentationTeam

has been updated as well with the new link of the Wiki Map Page :)

Finally, the good news is: The very first RoadMap for Ubuntu GNOME Team has
been marked as Approved and Good Progress:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/doc-wiki-roadmap

Congratulations, I am proud to be part of the most active sub-team within
Ubuntu GNOME Community - WELL DONE :D

Few other tasks to be done and we are 100% FREE so we can focus on other
areas or come up with new tasks :)

Thank you everyone!
Please, keep up the great work :)

Best Regards,