From: Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 3:28 PM
Subject: [Updates] New Page (Wiki Map), OneStopPage and more
To: ubuntugnome-wiki-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

New Page has been created:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/WikiMap

This will make it much easier to update the Wiki Map by 'only' the members
of this team :) I don't think newcomers to the Wiki System of Ubuntu is
able to do that while:

<<Include(UbuntuGNOME/WikiMap)>>

does exist :)

Because that page (Wiki Map) is super important, it is kind of friendly
protection - I have learned that from:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Roadmap

Also, The OneStopPage has been updated to reflect the new change:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage

And, of course:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/DocumentationTeam

has been updated as well with the new link of the Wiki Map Page :)

Finally, the good news is: The very first RoadMap for Ubuntu GNOME Team has
been marked as Approved and Good Progress:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/doc-wiki-roadmap

Congratulations, I am proud to be part of the most active sub-team within
Ubuntu GNOME Community - WELL DONE :D

Few other tasks to be done and we are 100% FREE so we can focus on other
areas or come up with new tasks :)

Thank you everyone!
Please, keep up the great work :)

Best Regards,

Congratulation again for the Ubuntu GNOME Wiki & Docs Team for the super
great work and the amazing efforts they have put into this area. We are
only 3 active members and this is just the beginning :)

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/ubuntugnome-trusty-tahr-roadmap

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/doc-wiki-roadmap

Few more tasks to go but the progress is amazing.

I think, it is time for me to have some rest and leave the Wiki Area the
way it is until next cycle in case there are more major changes to be done
:)
The Wiki & Docs Team will take care of the unfinished tasks and update the
current pages whenever needed but no more changes to be made for Trusty
Cycle. This has been agreed to.

It is time now to focus on the other areas ;)

Keep up the great job, everyone :D

Best Regards,