ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

[Completed Successfully] Blueprint: HOWTOs for Ubuntu GNOME

Hello Everyone,

I'm pleased to announce yet another achievement for Ubuntu GNOME Team and
this time, the big star is Ubuntu GNOME Wiki and Documentation Team with a
massive collaboration, highly skilled communications and an amazing team
work that I have never seen in 3 years being a volunteer to FOSS
Communities/Projects - WELL DONE Ivan and James, you are simply the best.
We were 3 only but 3 bees, 3 super active members and the credit goes to
Ivan and James!

This is 'not' a simple achievement. Have a look:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming/+spec/ubuntugnome-howtos

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/HowTo
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/HowTo/AdvancedHowTo

Do you know what does that mean?
It means, for the very first time, Ubuntu GNOME Team has an 'official' Wiki
and Docs for HOWTOs :D

This will simply make the life of our new users much easier and even for
experienced and advanced users. We didn't lock the door and will never
will. We can expand that Wiki anytime we feel the need to that.

Ubuntu GNOME isn't walking anymore, it is running with confidence and heads
up. Be proud to be part of a fast growing and a team of high quality. What
a great family anyone must be proud to be part of.

Thank you for each and every second of your time you put on this. I just
can't express my feelings right now.

That is not the end, my friends ... this is just the beginning ;)

Have a great time!

P.S.
Other Sub-Teams need to follow Wiki & Docs Team's steps :)

Best Regards,