ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Intro

On 02/19/2014 11:19 AM, Juliano wrote:
Hi,
my name is Juliano Fischer Naves and I am joining the team.
I am a Ubuntu user since 2006 and I became a Ubuntu Gnome User last year.

I am contributing to brazilian translation/documentation team for years, but I got involved more actively in the past year.

Currently, I am pursueing the PhD degree in Computer Science at Fluminense Federal University, Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, where I work with Delay and Disruption Tolerant Networks. I confess that due to the study my time is limited, but I try to contribute whenever I can.

From now I apologie for possible errors in my English. I never went to an English school and learned the little I know in the masters/degree course.

The basic about me: I like to learn and to contribute.

Thanks for the welcome.

Juliano Fischer Naves
Informatics Professor  - IFRO
PhD Student - IC/UFF/Brazil

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/
Document Freedom Day - Liberate your documents
http://documentfreedom.org/ - March 26th 2014

Welcome to the team Juliano!

--
James Vorderbruggen
/UbuntuGNOME Wiki and Documentation Team/