ubuntugnome-wiki-docs team mailing list archive

[New Idea] Future Plans Wiki Page has been created

Hi everyone,

I know some of you may say this is too early but in fact, it is not ;)

Also, the reason why this is not here:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntugnome-brainstorming

is simply because I don't want to confuse anyone beside we don't know yet
the code name for the next cycle :)

So, to play it safe and in a good way, I present to you:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/FuturePlans

Everything is explained on the introduction on that page :)

This page is for both the system + the team.
I have created sub-sections for everything so it should be ready for
editing :)

@Wiki & Docs Team
Nothing special is required from us except keep an eye on the formatting,
etc ;)

I already added that to the WikiMap :D

@Everyone
Everyone is invited to list whatever in his/her mind :)

Once we start the new cycle, most or maybe all will be converted to
blueprints :)

Thank you!

P.S.
Inspired by:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/DocumentationTeam#Future_Plans

--
Best Regards,
*Remember: *"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Ubuntu GNOME OneStopPage <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/OneStopPage>
Join Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GettingInvolved>
Test Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Testing>
Contact Ubuntu GNOME <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/ContactUs>